Slider

Jeans > Leggings

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I'm sure most of you are going to disagree with me on this, but that is OK.
I prefer jeans over leggings every day of the week.
Don't hate me for it.
That just means more leggings for you right? ;)
I am not a fan of guacamole either....again don't hate.
That means you get the whole thing to yourself if you are eating Mexican with me ;)

Now that I got that out of the way, let's get to all the jeans I love!
I have a lot!
If I am not at work, I am probably in jeans unless I am working out...that's when I wear leggings sometimes.

My favorite brand these days is Articles of Society.
They hold up really well, come in multiple washes and styles, and don't cost $$$.
In fact, I don't think I have ever paid full price for them.
I always find them on sale on the Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack sites for under $40!
I have multiple washes and styles too!




Mine are all from a year or so ago, but you can find super similar styles on the Articles of Society site, Nordstrom, and Nordstrom Rack.


I have a couple pairs of Kut from the Kloth jeans and pants, but these hunter green jeans I picked up a year or so ago from Evereve are my favorites!

Before I stumbled upon those brands above, I was introduced to Vigoss brand jeans and immediately fell in love!
They fit my shape so well!
I still have a few pairs in my closet that I wear from time to time, but these white jeans get the most rotation in my closet.

And way before all of those brands I rocked Old Navy Jeans.
Honestly, for years I wouldn't buy anything else.
I stopped buying jeans from Old Navy for at least the last 5 years, but recently picked up a couple of colored pairs.
These are super soft and oh so comfy!
And the best part is I can wear them to work because they don't totally look like denim!
👐👐👐



Do you have a favorite or go-to brand of jeans you wear?

Or do you have multiple brands in your closet?
How many pairs of jeans do you own?
Are you a jeans over leggings girl like me?
Do you rock colored denim or only the standard washes?
Do you rock flares, boot cut or skinny jeans?
I would love to hear your answers in the comments below!


Are you a blogger?

Make sure you link up your Favorite Jeans post below :)
And use #theblendedblogstyle #tbbstyle on your social media posts!


XOXO ~ Vanessa



2 comments:

  1. Nope, I'm with you- leggings are way comfier than jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips on great jeans. I love getting suggestions of new brands to try.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts