Slider

An X Week

Friday, November 2, 2018

It's Friday!
It's November!
Don't mind me while I play all the Christmas music, decorate my tree, and be in an overall jolly mood ;)

But first, let's get to my favorites for the week!


My dad called Friday evening and invited X to come up Saturday and spend the night at his house.

X was super excited to go!
What made the deal even better was that the son of one of my step brother's was also spending the night!
Kellen and X bonded over Fortnite over the summer :)
They are both only children too!


X had a great time!

So much so he fell asleep on the car ride home Sunday evening!
He NEVER does that!!!
#signofagoodtime


School pictures came home this week...I just love this kid!

X had his school Halloween party this week, so I rocked my pumpkin tee and my favorite long cardigan :)

Due to all the rain they had their costume parade indoors before the parties started.
There goes my Nutcracker :)


I took this picture of his whole class, but unfortunately you can't see X because Harry Potter moved up right as I was taking the picture :/


Party time was limited because it was early release day.
Some how all of us mom's knocked out snack, craft, treat bags, and a sensory game in about 30 minutes!
We actually had about 10 minutes to spare before the kiddos had to leave!
I call that a WIN!



If I can be half as good of a mom to this guy as my mom was for me,
I will be doing something right for sure!
So thankful I have the flexibility to leave work for these events :)

As X gathered his things to leave he saw that he received Pumpkin-Grams from a couple friends.
(I totally dropped the ball on this and forgot to send them back into the school)
So sweet!

In other news, I recapped the month of October and shared what's in store for November in my What's Up Wednesday post.



 Thursday night was school conferences and they went even better than I expected them to go :)
So, so proud!
And then we had Dinner in a pumpkin at my in-laws before calling it a night!


Calling it a week there!
Cheering on our local football team from afar tonight as they take on Tiffin Colombian in round one of the playoffs! 
GO LEX!!!

Also looking forward to celebrating X's friend (one of our favorites too) turn 7 at his party tomorrow!

And I might be decorating my Christmas tree this weekend as well ;)

What are your weekend plans?
Whatever they are, I hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika!


4 comments:

  1. X is just the cutest, love your photo together and those pumpkin grams...my heart!!! Yesterday, I was in an At Home store for the first time and they were playing Christmas music and I was singing, yes singing in the store!!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much! I sure think he is cute 😉 I still haven't made my way to an At Home store, hut I have heard they are great! Sing it loud! 🎄

      Delete
  2. Love that they had a costume parade - I miss those days! I can't even think about Christmas yet :)! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so cute! Trying to soak up these days as much as possible! I know I don't have long 😢

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts