Slider

Giving Thanks | TBB Asks November

Monday, November 5, 2018


1. Have you ever kept a gratitude journal?
No, but I write notes every now and then.
I have started completing my 52 Lists for Happiness...does that count?!?


2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your house?
Nope!
We tried it once right after we got married, but it was a little rough mixing our families together.
Plus, we are still living in the townhouse while we remodel this year.
Maybe next year I will be brave enough to try mixing everyone again ;)


3. Favorite food from the Thanksgiving meal?
You will think I'm crazy, but the crispy skin on the turkey is SOOOOO Good!
Plus the dark meat is good too!
We don't eat turkey throughout the year like the rest of the items, so it is definitely my favorite.


4. What one thing in Nature are you most grateful for?
That I live in a place that I get to see the leaves change colors on the trees.


5. Pumpkin Pie: Yes or No?
Yep, but no whipped cream for me.


6. Traditional Cookbook: Yes or No?
Absolutely!
Please don't serve me some strange or new thing you found.
Keep things simple....and plain ;)


7. Oven Baked or Deep Fried Turkey?
Oven
Actually I don't think that I have ever had a deep fried turkey but I am sure I would like it!


8. Thanksgiving Leftovers: Yes or No?
Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter are about the only times I will eat leftovers!


9. What is one household product you are most grateful for?
Maybe a vacuum?
Any household item?
100% a flat screen TV!


10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals?
Restaurant meals all the way!
No mess, no clean up.
But on holidays I will take a home cooked meal :)


How about you?
Let me know in the comments below what you are grateful for.
And don't forget to head over to The Blended Blog and link up with us today!
Or share your answers on Instagram or Facebook and use #tbbasks

XOXO ~ Vanessa

12 comments:

  1. Didn't think it was possible to love you more but I do, I too talked about the crispy skin as my Mom and Dad always saved it for me, still do! Such fun reading your answers!! Happy Monday sweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! It is so good! Just not good for you 😬 Happy Monday to you as well 😘

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the flat screen! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crispy skin? Yep, I love it too! Confession is good for the soul, right?! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - someone else who likes pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am shocked reading all the posts saying they don't like it! Kind of un-American 😉

      Delete
  5. Ditto on the traditional recipes. I like to keep things simple for Thanksgiving and other holidays. Havea wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is very traditional to me! Hope you are having a great week Tanya!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts