Slider

Holiday Attire & What's Up November

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

We are half way through a full week back to school and work!
🙌🙌🙌

In other news, I am sharing some amazing pieces for all your upcoming holiday gatherings 
on The Blended Blog today!
Like these....
Aren't these sequin leggings awesome?
If these aren't your style, I am featuring some low key options as well ;)

Now it's time for...

Linking up with Mel, Shay  & Sheaffer

What we're eating this week...
Monday - Taco Boats
Tuesday - Out after X's basketball game
Wednesday - Lasagna
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday & Saturday - Pizza and all the party foods ;)


What I'm reminiscing about...
How 7 years ago I was in my last week of pregnancy with X!
It was my last week before truly becoming a mom.
It was my last week of going to the bathroom by myself too! 🤣🤣
I'll give up the privacy any day of the week for this cutie!


What I'm loving...
All the great deals I got this past weekend online!


What we've been up to...
Birthday parties with friends

 As good as it gets with that many boys full of energy ;)


Hosting my annual Favorite Things Party!
Full recap coming tomorrow!

Celebrating Thanksgiving with my Aunt who is a nursing home a few days early,

And then celebrating on the big day with my two guys 💖

Watching X get ready for basketball season!



What I'm dreading...
I have a love/hate relationship for the holidays.
I really do love all the hustle & bustle,
the music,
buying Christmas presents, etc.
What I don't like/dread is the stress from figuring out where we are going to be when and such :(
Side note: I love the movie Four Christmases, but I don't like how similar my life is :/
Speaking of Four Christmases, how can you not love this scene...


What I'm working on...
Finishing up my Christmas shopping!
I have a few more items to pick up/order and I will be done!!
🙌🙌


What I'm excited about...
My hair appointment next week!
My hair needs some serious love!


What I'm watching/reading...
Manifest, This Is Us, lots and lots of college and NFL football!
The Thanksgiving Day parade!
I loved getting to see The Best D@mn Band In The Land kick off the parade!



 And of course my favorite balloon...

Honestly, I never get to see it...so getting to watch the entire parade this year was kind of nice :)


What I'm listening to...
All the Christmas music!!!



What I'm wearing...
Lots of sweater and boot combos for work and out with friends and family.





And lots of graphic tees when hanging out at home watching football, or doing a little holiday shopping :)



I haven't worn this one yet, but it is ready to go for this weekend because.....



What I'm doing this weekend...
Celebrating my little guy's 7th birthday with a football themed party!

And then watching the Ohio State Buckeyes play in the Big 10 Championship game on Saturday night!


What I'm looking forward to next month...
So many things!
X's birthday,
my 40th birthday,
Christmas,
New Year's!
It's going to be a great month!


What else is new...
I shared some Christmas present ideas that are great for the whole family or even that hard to shop for relative on Monday.


Don't forget to link up your fashion post with me and The Blended Blog below!
Lana. Vanessa. Whitney. Abbie. Shelly


XOXO ~ Vanessa



10 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so cute! Love the graphic tees, too. Your hair looks fab to me, but yes hair maintenance is important!
    Amy
    www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! What doesn't show is all the gray that is sprouting up 😬

      Delete
  2. Wow! You've certainly been up to a lot! X is so sweet. Who doesn't love a Wookiee cake?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! This time of year is super busy, but I love it!

      Delete
  3. Holy smokes do you ever have a lot goign on in December- I would be stressed out too about figuring out the details. I like knowing where I"m going and being prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeks - I have so much Christmas shopping left to do. Happy Birthday to your handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lana! You better get on that shopping! 😊

      Delete
  5. I ordered those sequin leggings last week and they arrived yesterday. I LOVE them!!! I'll be wearing them for next Wednesday's post!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh! I am hoping mine arrive soon! And I hope I love them too 😊

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts