Slider

What's Up February!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Linking up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for...

What We're Eating This Week...
Mic and I decided this week was a good one to start our 10 Day Cleanse. 
So that means we are eating CLEAN!


What I'm Reminiscing About...
Seeing silly pictures of this little guy pop up on Facebook!

How was this just 4 years ago?


What I'm Loving...
I understand this is overkill at this point, and I am truly sorry.
But I am loving looking at all these house things and picking them out!
Yes, it is completely stressing me out at times but it is still so much fun!
I am so grateful I get to be doing this :)


What We've Been Up To...
Trying to finalize home plans, materials, appliances, etc.

Visiting with friends before they move out of state,


and hosting a wine tasting at my house!


What I'm Dreading...
Nothing at the moment :)


What I'm Working On...
Too much! lol!
I am currently finishing up this post,
messaging with a friend on FB since I didn't get to say goodbye :(
and trying to get some "real" work done :/


What I'm Excited About...
We are one month closer to our home remodel!!!!
But OH MY GOODNESS is it stressful!
Any tips on how to get through it all are greatly appreciated!


What I'm Watching/Reading...
Still trying to catch up on This Is Us,

I watched a little bit of the Olympics but not nearly as much as I thought :(,

tons of basketball videos on YouTube with X,

and Mic and I are slowly getting through season 7 of Games of Thrones.

I try to read, but don't have a whole lot of time for it :/
I am keeping up with my Jesus Always book every day,
and I am trying to keep up with my 100 days to Brave book.


What I'm Listening To...
A little of this and a little of that.
Does anyone remember this one?

I just love the Bobby Bones Show in the morning!
He brought Heath Sanders on the show last week after hearing this...
SO GOOD!

And Hanson was recently on there too!


What I'm Wearing...

For a brief moment this month the weather was SO nice so I pulled out my new Vince Camuto dupes from Target!
Yes, I need a pedicure!

I have also been trying to wear more of my closet recently, so I threw on a top and blazer I got from Stitch Fix a couple of years ago.

Other than that I am still rockin' jeans, boots, sweaters/sweatshirts and graphic tees when I am not at work.

 #firstflatlay
#wannabefashionblogger


What I'm Doing This Weekend...
X has another basketball game on Friday night,

and then he has a birthday party at the trampoline park that I am taking him to.
#momlife #alwaysachaffuer


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
One of my favorite holidays of the year...St. Patrick's Day!!!!

and March Madness for college basketball #tomboy


What Else Is New...
X has recently taken an interest in golf and playing the guitar, so I am currently looking into signing him up for lessons both :)

And there is this...


Bonus Question: 
What's your family's favorite Spring Break destination?
We don't go anywhere for Spring Break because Mic and I have to work.
When I was a kid we went to Myrtle Beach a couple times over Spring Break, but once I got into to high school that stopped because of softball season.
The coach made it clear at tryouts that if you went away for Spring Break, that you wouldn't be on the team anymore.
My dad was an assistant coach for my high school teams (after I graduated he became the head coach for a bit), so I knew we weren't going anywhere.
Back to the question at hand....I would have to say Myrtle Beach is still pretty high on the list.
It just has so much to offer for all ages!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts