Slider

This, that & the Other

Friday, February 23, 2018

It is Friday!
This week felt way too long!
Maybe it was because X had a make up day on Monday,
maybe it is because I haven't been sleeping well,
or maybe it is because we have experienced all four seasons in one week.
#lifeinohio

Either way, I am moving and ready to link up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

We started our weekend off with another basketball game for X.

My mom and step dad came down this past week, so we grabbed some dinner with them after the game to visit before they headed back north.
While we waited for our table, my child decided to take a million and one pictures on my mom's phone.
#sucker

On Saturday, I was a grocery shopping and cleaning machine.
A few months ago I agreed to host a wine tasting party at my house.
What was I thinking?
Despite not being a big wine drinker myself, we all had so much fun!
You can check out my recap and review here :)

Another bright side of killing yourself to get your house in order for a party...it has stayed semi clean all week!
Granted I now I have a mountain of laundry to tackle as I type this, but I am still calling it a win!

So that lovely groundhog came out earlier this month and declared for yet another year that we would have 6 more weeks of winter.
Living in Ohio I expect it.
This week has been slightly unusual.
As I type this we are back to temps in the 30's and 40's, but check out how it was on Tuesday...
The high was 70*!!!!
I threw on my opened toe booties (despite needing a pedicure) and enjoyed the day!

I have not been able to sleep well this week, but I have been getting some good workouts in at home.
And, both of my guys fell asleep so I was able to watch my favorite Olympic events that I recorded :)


Social Media Favorites

Please excuse the language on this one, but it is so true!




And this was actually one of my posts this week 😒

I also shared some of my favorite "On Trend" pieces from Old Navy this week.
Look at how cute this jacket is!

And to that is a wrap!
Looking forward to more basketball tonight and a fairly low key weekend.
Do you have any big plans?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts