Slider

On Trend with Old Navy

Thursday, February 22, 2018

I was scrolling online at Old Navy and decided to click on the "On Trend" option to see what items popped up.
Remember, I am not one for things that are too terribly trendy.
I like to stick to the classics.
Plus, I am cheap!
So I need the clothing items I purchase to span from work to play as much as possible.
A lot of the items I came across are classic pieces which kind of surprised me.

**Disclosure**
These are just the items I thought were cute.
I am not being paid or reimbursed or working with Old Navy on this post.
But if you are reading Old Navy...I would love to work with you ;)

The first item that jumped out at me is this navy striped cardigan.
It looks like such a great year round piece really.
I could easily see myself wearing it to work, with jeans, and even shorts in the Spring/Summer.
It also comes in this gorgeous orange shade as well!!!
<Insert all the heart eye emojis>

This striped top just screams my name!
I feel like I could throw it on with some shorts and a hat and enjoy a day on some one's boat :)
Anyone have a boat I could join you on?

I have a serious love for all things Navy in the Spring time.
This sueded crossbody bag is adorable!

It really shouldn't be any surprise that I would pick a jacket ;)
Especially a moto jacket!
In Navy ;)
It actually comes in a wide variety of other colors as well :)

I am not typically a jumpsuit/romper person, but this just looks so comfortable!
And it could easily be dressed up or down :)


While I do like to wear dresses more in the Spring/Summer, I am not a fan of floral print.
This dress seems to suck me in regardless of the print.
Again, a great piece that I could wear to work or for fun :)

These jeans look so comfy to me!
Yes, I said jeans and comfy in the same sentence.
You know I would take a pair of jeans any day of the week over leggings/yoga pants!
And that splattered paint detail sucks me right in too!

 I am loving the fact that we are slowly moving away from skinny jeans.
<And all the big bottom/curvy girls said AMEN!>
These cropped flares with the cut hem are so stinkin' cute!


 I haven't spent money on workout clothes in awhile!
Mainly because I workout at home so nobody sees me.
But these mesh panel crops are making me think I need to up my game.
And maybe even take a class outside of the house every now and then ;)

Have you checked out Old Navy recently?
What are some of your favorite items they are offering?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts