Slider

Instagram, Brady & JT Have My Heart

Friday, February 2, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

We kicked off our weekend watching our favorite little guy play in his very first basketball game!
Honestly, it was stressful to watch! lol!
I think 2 kids actually dribbled the ball, but the rest of them just held it and ran!
Not exactly sure why that stresses me out but it does :/
Either way, I am looking forward to game 2 tonight!
Go Incredibles!

You all know that Instagram is my favorite!
Over the weekend I joined a fun little game :)
Wanna play?
Find me @xtremelyv

Speaking of Instagram favorites...
#mylife


On Monday I joined The Blended Blog and talked about my Fashion, Food, Fitness & Friend Goals for the year.
One of those goals...spending more time with my favorite ladies :)


I can't believe it is already February!
I shared our favorites from last month on Wednesday in my What's Up January post!
And shared some of my favorite, cozy pieces I have been wearing all month!



Giveaways are always a favorite of mine!
Head here to enter to win a copy of Minnie: Helping Hearts on DVD.

Shelby posted a picture of the book below on her instastories and I knew I had to get it!
I picked it up at Target Wednesday night and just started.
Grab it here and let me know if you want to read along with us :)

I took a big step this week and enrolled in an Instagram course.
Just because it is my favorite form of social media doesn't mean I know what I am doing :/
#sadbuttrue
I just started the course, but I have learned quite a bit so far!
I am hoping it will carry over into a better understanding of my blog as well :)

And last, but certainly not least it is Super Bowl weekend!!!!
One of my favorite weekends of the year!
No party since it is a school night (Start time is 6:30pm for us :( )
But the three of us will be enjoying some pizza, cupcakes, and who knows what else while we watch.
I actually record all the shows leading up to the game and the whole game itself!
I don't like to miss a play, commercial, or the halftime show!
Eek!
I am giddy just typing about it!
#tomboyforlife #diehardfootballfan

Are you watching the game?
Are you hosting a Super Bowl Party?
Who are you cheering for..Patriots or Eagles?
And are you ready for Justin Timberlake at halftime?????

While it sounds like the entire country is against them, I am cheering for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

They are just an amazing team!
They have a great coaching staff too.

Something as a Cleveland Browns fan I totally respect since we don't!
(That guy in the middle - Belichick - was the head coach of the Browns before heading to New England)
But really it doesn't matter who wins, I am just hoping for a good game.

And that my friends is it for this week!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts