Slider

TBB Asks | January 2018

Monday, January 8, 2018

Joining The Blended Blog today for their monthly Ask series :)

1. Resolutions or No Resolutions?
Yes, but I prefer to call them goals :)

2. Love snow or No snow?
Snow doesn't bother me, its the ice and freezing temps that drive me batty!

3. Name a new place you want to go to this year.
Anywhere that I need to use a passport.

4. Would you rather have a new hair cut or hair color?
Neither...I like them both :)

5. Name one special thing you want to do for yourself this year.
To be the healthiest I have ever been.

6. Least favorite thing about January.
The below 0 temps :(

7. Most favorite thing about January.
It is the start of all things new!

8. When do you take down your holiday decorations?
The first weekend after New Year's.

9. Do you diet in January?
I guess you could say yes.
I tend to go back to eating healthier after splurging during the holidays.

10. What area of your home do you want to organize the most?
My closet!

11. Favorite winter comfort food?
Chicken and dumplings :)
This is the recipe I love to use!

12. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Drinking all the hot chocolate with whipped cream I can to stay warm!


Need some post inspiration?
Check out the prompts TBB has set for the rest of the Mondays in January!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts