Slider

My Target Picks | Universal Thread

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

It shouldn't come as a big surprise that I end up buying shoes and clothing from Target.
They always offer classic pieces, but they also offer some on trend pieces at great prices!


I am currently loving the new line by Universal Thread.
The store site says it is available on 2/4, but I was able to score my Vince Camuto dupes this past weekend :)
Here are the Vince ones currently 20% for $119.90.

And here are the ones from Target...
They are only $34.99!
Get to your local store quickly or order online now because these will go fast!
Fingers crossed Target will replenish stock quickly :)


This Meriwether Crew Neck Tee is only $8 and comes in 8 colors!
Tees are one of my go-to items in my closet.
You can dress them up or down.
And for $8 each you can grab them in a few colors.


In my opinion, everyone needs a Military Jacket in their closet.
This is super cute and is only $27.99!
It doesn't have a lot of crazy details so it looks to be something you can keep wearing without it falling to the back of your closet.


I absolutely love gingham!
This top would be so cute styled with jeans like the pic above and then with some super bright colored shorts for summer!
And I could wear it to work too!
For $22.99 I think I am going to be making it mine!


These Jena Lace Up Sneakers in Cognac are only $19.99!
Eek!
These look like the perfect Spring/Summer shoe!


I am on the hunt for a new bag/purse and this one might be the winner!
It comes in this gray shade (Charcoal), as well as black and cognac.
$34.99 looks like a pretty good price to me!
Now which color to pick?!?!

And this universal soft pouch would fit perfectly inside to hold all your personal items!
Or carry it as a mini clutch! 
For $9.99 you may even want to grab two different colors :)

Do you prefer a cross body bag that goes with everything?
You are in luck!
I think this cognac saddlebag would be perfect!


Have you checked out the Universal Thread line online yet?
Have you found any of the items in store yet?



Fine Print Info Here
I am not affiliated with Target or Universal Thread.
So that means if you click on a link I don't get a kickback.
I just really like some of these items online and wanted to share them with all of you before they possibly go out of stock once they go live :)


Linking up with The Blended Blog for...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts