Slider

What's Up Wednesday | December

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Linking up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for...



What we're eating this week...
A little of this and a little of that.
Honestly, this is the biggest week of the year at work so if we eat anything we are doing good!
#keepinitreal
Probably lots of this...


What I'm reminiscing about...
The beginning years of Mic and I.
While I wouldn't trade having these days with X, I do miss the days of less stress and responsibility from time to time.


What I'm loving...
The way the house lights up at night with nothing but Christmas tree lights :)



What we've been up to...
Celebrating X's 5th birthday,

enjoying an adult evening with friends,

watching X in his school Christmas program,

and celebrating my birthday :)


What I'm dreading...
How quickly the holidays will come and go this year :(
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day falling on a weekend means no extra time off to truly enjoy it.


What I'm working on...
Everything! lol!


What I'm excited about...
Can I say the new year?
It means a fresh start in the business world,
a new year of goals,
a clean slate :)


What I'm watching/reading...
Christmas movies!




What I'm listening to...
All things Christmas!
Loving my new Pentatonix Christmas album :)




What I'm wearing...
Hats, scarves, gloves, winter coats, and boots!
It has been SUPER cold here!


What I'm doing this weekend...
Celebrating Christmas with our families :)


What I'm looking forward to next month...
Like I said above..a clean slate :)


What else is new...
Nothing :)


Bonus Question: What is your favorite memory from 2016?
We have had lots of great moments in 2016.
One of the very best was my brother and his wife welcoming my niece Lily into the world in June :)




1 comment:

  1. I still just love the picture of you & X in front of the big tree! Your tree at home is beautiful too. And happy birthday!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts