Slider

Scaling back

Thursday, May 19, 2016

So I have come to a realization...I can't do it all.
I may have known that for quite some time now, but just didn't want to admit it.
My work/home/life balance is just nonexistent these days.
I could give you a million excuses as to why things have gotten straight up crazy around here, but I won't.
I am not totally giving up on blogging right now, but I definitely need to scale back quite a bit.
I have loved getting to connect with all of you, and I am so grateful that you all link up each week.
I feel like I am doing you all a huge disservice when I am not able to comment or even read all the posts like I would love to do.
You deserve better than that!

I am hoping this is just a temporary change in order to get things back on track.
So for memories sake (because who has time to scrapbook anymore), I will most likely only be posting on Fridays.

However, I won't leave you all hanging on Thursdays :)
I plan on keeping the #ThinkingOutLoudThursday link up alive!
I probably won't be writing a post, but that means it gives me more time to read yours :)
And really, that is what I need crave want to do!

I hope you all understand.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for always sticking with me :)

Link your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below,
and don't forget to link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!






4 comments:

  1. I think every blogger understands exactly what you feel like right now! Kudos to you for scaling back instead of forcing it to work. I'll miss your regular posting but will look forward to you posting when you can! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I think we've all been there at one point or another. I'll be here waiting patiently for when you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally get it!! I haven't been posting as much as I used to but that's just where I'm at and that has to be okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand and hear ya...I'm doing my own version of scaling back too right now.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts