Slider

Friday Favorites | #AllIn2016

Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Friday!
Let Mother's Day weekend 2016 begin!

But before we get to all the weekend fun, let's recap some favorites from this past week :)

After watching the NFL Draft all weekend I felt like the Cleveland Browns did pretty well.
One of the moves they made after the draft, was my favorite move!
We signed Mike Matthews.
Son of Bruce Matthews, and nephew of the great Clay Matthews!!
Eeek!
My mom's favorite player!
#sherockedhisjersey


I had to work from home on Wednesday, so it allowed me to catch up on a few things around the house too :)
Not only did I do way too many loads of laundry, but I also got caught up on one of my favorite shows
 The Blacklist.
Do any of you watch?
Are you caught up?
We must discuss!!!!!!


And my Wednesday got even better when it rained and cancelled golf for the evening!
Meaning I was able to have adult conversation and dinner with my favorite guy!
Mic wanted me to see how good the food was at the 1928 Grille at the club he golfs at.
I enjoyed my favorite - Lake Erie perch - and it was great!
I hope golf gets cancelled more often! lol!
I enjoyed it so much I didn't take a single picture.


I picked up this super cute tee on sale the other day from Ohio Allegiance Clothing.
Love representing my favorite town!
I can't wait for it to arrive!


And speaking of my favorite town, did you see what the Cleveland Cavaliers did on Wednesday night?
They set a new NBA record for the most 3 pointers!
25!
25!!!
That is crazy!
And so cool!
#AllIn2016 #CLE


And last, but certainly not least...I would like to wish my favorite lady in the world a very Happy Mother's Day!
I love you mom!


Now I am off to spend the weekend with two of my favorite guys!
Cincinnati here we come!

Wishing you all a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

Linking up with these lovely moms today :)


2 comments:

  1. Jared and I started watching Blacklist a few months ago on Netflix and binge watched a good chunk of season 1 and for whatever reason just stopped. I think it's just so dark and intense I needed a break from it, but we were loving it. Now I want to pick it back up again so we can chat haha! Enjoy your weekend in Cincy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts