Slider

Browns Weekend

Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Monday morning friends!
While nothing seems to be going right this morning, I am not going to let that take away from a good weekend!

On Thursday evening Mic and I had to run a few errands and stopped in the middle of the road to take a picture of these lights.
I couldn't get all the trees in the photo, and it definitely doesn't do it justice!
It is so pretty to drive by!

On Friday morning the weather was beautiful!
I decided it was a good morning for a red cup :)

X was playing in his play room on Saturday morning and came across a pair of old sunglasses.
He loved being goofy in them :)


Later that afternoon I headed north to enjoy an early birthday dinner with some family.
Christmas tunes for the drive :)

We went to Rocky River Brewing for dinner and everything was good!
Pretzel crusted chicken with mustard sauce!
Oh my this is delicious!
Me, my dad, stepmom, little brother, and my SIL.
Oh, and now that I can share...I am going to be an Aunt next June!

The temps over the weekend were crazy!
I am talking upper 60's and 70 for December!
My dad couldn't resist making a fire outside after dinner Saturday night.
No complaints from me!
He then gave me this yummy and huge cupcake for dessert :)

Sunday morning we threw on our Browns gear and headed downtown for a little tailgating before the game.
My dad brought the ingredients to make Spanish Mules.
They were so good!
And then of course we had to enjoy some vendor hot dogs and polish boys!
The drum line that performs during the game was walking through the parking lots.




There was a lot of activities set up outside of the stadium for kids to enjoy.
I loved this giant snow globe!
Oh, and I got meet and hug this guy!
Hanford Dixon! Hello original Dawg Pound!
It was a great day to be at the stadium for a game!
And the Browns won!
The walk out of the stadium after the game was strange.
While we won, it sure didn't feel like it.

At the end of the day I had a great weekend celebrating my birthday (early) with some of my family and keeping up the annual Father/Daughter birthday game with my dad.
Today, I am definitely dragging...but it was worth it :)

How was your weekend?


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lot of fun with your family this past weekend- and glad you and your dad got to see a win together :) Congrats on being an Aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts