Slider

What did that song just say?

Friday, July 27, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...


Is it seriously the end of July already?
Didn't we just celebrate the 4th?
Wow!
Don't get me wrong, I am super excited for Fall to be here but I feel like I blinked and this month is over!

Things are simple this week.
X and I swung in Hobby Lobby the other day to grab some new stickers for my calendar and we came across all the good stuff!
Super cute home decor for Fall,

AND all the good football party stuff!

We did have some restraint and only walked out with a football blanket and coffee mug.
Hey HB, please bring all these items back next year when I am back in my house.
I will most definitely be buying it all for a big football gathering :)

Facebook groups can be the best!
One of the members shared these super cute shoes and I knew I needed to make them mine!

Let me back up for a moment.
Look above, and now look at the Steve Madden version below.
Almost identical!!!!
However, mine didn't come with the hefty price tag :)
My new favorite camo shoes are from Walmart!
Yes, you read that correctly!
And they are under $17!
Oh, and did I mention they have super comfy memory foam in them?
Yep!
Expect to see these a lot! ;)


 I have a post coming next week with all my hits and misses from the Nordstrom sale, but I couldn't help share this pic of my favorite little guy.
He was modeling a couple of the items I ordered for him.


That shirt says it all!!!

I was cruising my favorite social media site and saw some things I had to share with you all.
Like this ceiling!!!

 I am in love!
I am now trying to figure out how we can add it to our remodeling plans somewhere!


It really is a logical question :/ 


I know I am not the only one who does this every single week!
Are you with me? 


I love X to pieces, but I am good for an evening or even weekend away without obsessing over how he is doing and such.
#keepinitreal 


So about this one...
I don't change the channel.
You probably think I am a bad parent...go ahead.
But the songs I sang along to as a kid were the same way!
(Have you heard the lyrics to Mista Bone?)

I didn't have a clue what any of it meant.
And I turned out OK in my opinion.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't let him hear cuss words in songs.
But yes he does know most of the lyrics to the following songs and I am kind of proud.
#keepinrealagain #justbeinghonest





But he knows the lyrics to lots of other songs too!
Carrie Underwood, Eric Church, Imagine Dragons, etc.

Do you let your kids listen to whatever is on the radio or do you restrict them?

On that note I am outta here!
Hope you all have a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Same here, no cussing if in songs but other than that, let's jam!! SUPER CUTE new kicks girl, what a deal! You'll get a lot of good out of them I am sure. Cannot believe August is almost here! Happy Fri-YAY and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can never have enough camo in my closet! Lol! Hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. I never started censoring songs until my kid started listening to Ariana Grande and Side To Side was on and the part about riding the d*ck bicycle kept repeating. She has no clue what that means but I was like oh hell no! I need to hit up HL for football stuff. I will be planning my football party right after birthday season is over. Eeeek! Have a rockin' weekend. amanda @ cardiocabandakeyboard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it! And that song is really rough! Wow!
      Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. My check pretty much goes straight to Hobby Lobby during the fall and Christmas.
    They have the BEST decorations and my wallet cries every time we go in there.
    Your shoes are too cute! I love camo year round, but especially for the fall. I'm going to have to look for them at my Walmart.
    I hope you are having a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! I try to avoid HL unless I really need something so I won't over spend! Lol!
      Thanks! U can't believe how much walmarthas upped their clothing and shorts game!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts