Slider

TBB Asks | July

Monday, July 2, 2018


1. Will you go on a summer vacation this year?
Unfortunately, no.
But I did just go to the beach for a long weekend with friends :)

2. Do nothing but relax or a pack it all in vacation?
I am a little bit of both.
I like to chill all day at the beach or pool, and then head out to dinner and fun in the evening :)

3. What month do you like to vacation?
We have always gone late September/early October because kids are back in school by then, so things aren't as crowded.
Plus they are cheaper.
Now that X is in "real" school I am not sure what we are going to do :/

4. Cruise YES or NO?
I have never been on a cruise other than a dinner cruise.
They seem interesting, but I like to be more stationary so I am not sure I will ever go on one.

5. Favorite vacation tradition?
Beeping the car horn through the tunnels in West Virginia,

and stopping at Hamburger Joe's as soon as we arrive in Myrtle Beach.

6. Most memorable vacation?
I don't know if I can say one vacation is more memorable than another.
There are moments from all of them over the years that stand out.
From trips to Myrtle Beach as a kid, 
to my first vacation with Mic,
our honeymoon,
to X's first time at the beach,

our first family trip with friends,

to our vacation to Disney World :)

7. Pack light or Pack it all?
Definitely pack it all!
I always over pack!

8. Hotel, Condo or House?
Any of the above as long as I have a good view!

9. Favorite thing(s) to eat on vacation?
Food isn't my big concern....but I must have Sweet Tea when I am in the south!

10. Warm or cold destinations?
Hands down warm weather destinations!


Linking up with The Blended Blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts