Slider

Favorites | Conquering Fears

Friday, July 20, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

Happy Friday!
I can't start today without saying Happy Shopping as well!
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is live to the public today and there are some good things people!
Head here and here to see my picks for this year.
If you missed it on my instastories last night, I shared that I have placed 3 orders since last Thursday but only received part of my first order so far :(
Fingers crossed I get the rest soon before it sells out!
Good luck ladies!

I recapped our weekend fun on Wednesday this week because you know...it's summer ;)
It was filled with favorites for each one of us!
Example....I enjoyed my favorite Lake Erie Perch!

Someone started swim lessons this week and it has quickly turned into his favorite thing to do!

It was only about 3 weeks ago that he started holding his breath under water for a few seconds.
Then about a week later he tried it without a floaty on.
This week he started with no floaty and holding his breath longer, but still skeptical of the deep end.

After one day that changed and he started doing this...


 Beyond proud of X this week!

Tuesday night I enjoyed a much needed girls night out with some of my favorite people!
Of course I had to take a selfie on the way there because working from home means I haven't done my hair and make up in quite awhile!

The evening went way too fast, but either way it was so nice to get some quality time with these ladies :) 



The birthday girl :)


Since X did so well at swim lessons this week, we rewarded him with a treat.
He of course picked a new game for his Switch.
RBI18 because his favorite player is on the cover.....
The Cleveland Indians' Francisco Lindor!!!

And then my favorite Muscle Man ;) and I enjoyed a nice walk outside last night before calling it a day.

And that is it for the week!
I hope you all had a great week and enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts