Slider

Gangsta's Paradise #momlife #thuglife

Friday, June 15, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

Happy Friday!
I am so ready to get this weekend started!
But first, let's recap some of our favorite moments from the past week :)

On Monday I recapped our weekend of fun!
Despite the rain, we had so much fun with some of our favorite people :)


We started the first week of me working from home a little rough (pink eye, etc.), but I think we are doing pretty well now.
I have been printing out different worksheets each day for X to do while I get some work done.
He actually really likes them! (Fingers crossed that continues all summer!)

Now I am definitely not a teacher (I don't know how you teachers do it!), but I am pretty proud of myself and X because I taught him how to tell time this week!
That was definitely a favorite moment for both of us!

We had team pictures last week and the package I ordered came with a text of your child as well.
I got it earlier this week :)
#favoritebaseballplayer


On Wednesday I joined Shay & Erika and talked about how we plan our summer vacations.
Speaking of vacations...I leave in 7 days!!!
I can't wait!

I also got some much needed time with my favorite stylist and friend on Wednesday!


 I picked up our mail this week and when I looked at the return label I thought it was ghost mail.
Yes, my dad and step mom are Mr. & Mrs. Cook.
And so are my brother and SIL (who this is from).
But when I saw it I immediately thought of my grandparents :)
I miss them every day.

In non sappy news, I showed up at our house to pack and move more stuff (it is never ending!) and I came upon this in our backyard...
There was at least two deer just chillin' while they ate our grass :)
I am definitely not an animal lover, but deer are my favorite!
Praying that the remodeling process doesn't scare them away.


 This right here is something we all need to do a little more of in my opinion ;)

For the past week I have been going to Barre classes again, so when I saw this I couldn't help but laugh!
#truth

The other day some friends and I were talking and it came up that I like a little "ghetto" style.
Sorry if I offend you with that term, but that is what I call it.
Anyways....my friend Ashley saw this on Facebook and of course had to tag me it!
Absolutely!
You better believe the 90's hip hop gets turned up in my car and I have a slight lean while I am driving ;) lol!
Anyone else become a gangsta when their kids aren't in the car?

And on that note I am going to leave you with a few oldies but goodies to start your weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts