Slider

What's Up June!

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

It is that time once again to link up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for...


What We're Eating This Week...
Monday - I was still traveling, so it was a fend for yourself kind of night.
Tuesday - Chipotle
I have no idea what we are going to eat the rest of this week!

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Our first vacation with friends four years ago.
The memories keep popping up on my feed and I just want to go back!


What I'm Loving...
Working from home!
Because my job typically has some moments of nothing going on,
I have been able to keep up on laundry, dishes, working out, etc.
I could get used to this ;)

What We've Been Up To...
Coaching T-ball, 


water park day with friends that was unfortunately rained out :( 

an adult only dinner with some of our best friends,


attending birthday parties with X,


and I went on my 1st girls only trip!
More on that tomorrow :)

What I'm Dreading...
Nothing at the moment :)

What I'm Working On...
Trying to plan a long weekend away with X and Mic before school starts again in August.
AND, I am trying to nail down where I want to go for my birthday trip!


What I'm Excited About...
Nothing at the moment....but that isn't a bad thing :)

What I'm Watching/Reading...
Due to giving up "real" TV, we have been watching a few more things on Netflix or YouTube.
Mic and I starting watching a show called Friday Night Tykes and I can't get enough of it!
Have you heard of it? Watch it?


What I'm Listening To...
All the throwback music from the 90's on our trip!





What I'm Wearing...
I shared all the new things I picked up for my weekend getaway here.
Other than that I have been living in shorts and tanks when I am outside, 
and sweats and sweatshirts when I am inside (because my husband keeps our place feeling like the Arctic! lol!).

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
We are heading out of town for a surprise birthday party :)

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
T-ball will be over and we don't have any out of town trips,
so fingers crossed we will have lots of get togethers with friends!

What Else Is New...
We will find out in the next week who X's teacher is for 1st grade!
I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts