Slider

3,2,1..Let'er Rip!

Friday, February 9, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

My favorite basketball player did so good in his second game on Friday night!


He scored two baskets, blocked a shot, and came away with the gold star for sportsmanship :)

One of my favorite days of the year fell on Sunday...Super Bowl Sunday!
Unfortunately, the Patriots lost but overall it was a really good game!
And that halftime show?
Oh my goodness it was great!
Can't wait to see JT in May!!!


When I saw this I couldn't help but laugh!
Since I only have one child he fits into all three categories ;)
#sorrynotsorry
#hewillbewellrounded


I linked up with The Blended Blog on Monday for their monthly Ask Series.
This month was all about Love :)
Example...these chocolate covered strawberries!
Insert all the heart eye emojis here.
Check out all my answers here!


Happy mail is always a favorite!
I posted a video on Tuesday of what I received in my January Play by Sephora box :)


Beyblades are X's favorite thing these days!
We "battle" every day after school and that is all he wants to do at after care with his friends.
Are your kids into Beyblade Burst? 

Isn't that what these boards are supposed to be used for?!?! ;)


Another thing that we have been doing this week is getting X's Valentine box ready for his school party.
Football is still his absolute favorite thing, so it was no surprise that he decided to give Football valentines and make a Football field box!

And here are his finished valentines :)
Thanks for the printable Andrea!


Yesterday I shared some of my favorite beauty products and tools that I have been using/can't live without.

This was another favorite from Instagram this week...


And on that note I am calling it a week!
Fingers crossed there is no delay for school this morning so X's school Valentine party will take place :)
We have another Friday night of basketball,
followed by a birthday party on Saturday morning at a new trampoline park,
and a going away party for a sweet little boy on Saturday afternoon!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts