Slider

Spread the Love Exchange

Monday, February 26, 2018

When The Blended Blog posted about their Spread the Love gift exchange I couldn't sign up fast enough!

Instead of being a secret exchange, we were assigned a partner and you were able to get to know them a bit better before sending some accessory love their way :)
This is the what I received in the package from Regine...

Such a sweet little note and look at those goodies :)
That nail polish (shade - Info Red) bottle alone screams VANESSA!
And if I don't have a hat on, you better believe me hair is in a messy bun at some point of the day!
I am excited to try this bun styling tool (shade - blonde) soon!
Thank you so much Regine for the thoughtful goodies!


And thank you to The Blended Blog for hosting a fun exchange!
Now head over to Regine's blog to check out what I sent her!
And check out the TBB to see what everyone received in the exchange :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts