Slider

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Linking up with Andrea & Narci for...

I am still not adjusted to being back from vacation and it has been over a week now!
It might have something to do with the fact that we had soccer or t-ball every single night since we have been back!
It is crazy right now, but as exhausted as I am I wouldn't trade it for anything :)

Now onto my favorites!

On Monday I recapped Mother's Day weekend.
I was happy to share it with my favorite guys :)


I joined Ashley for Tuesday Talk this week and did one of my favorite kind of posts...a video!
Check it out here!


Tuesday evening was X's first t-ball game of the season!
I am helping coach again this year too!
We were both super excited!
I snapped these pics at home since I knew I wouldn't be able to take any while we were playing.
And guess who is rockin' his mommy's favorite number!?!?!
#6isthebest




Picture overload was in full effect on Wednesday when I recapped Days 1-4 of our trip to Disney World yesterday.

Just one of my favorite pics from our trip :)


Of course I couldn't have a Friday Favorites post without some of my favorites from Instagram!
Andrea posted this on Mother's Day and I couldn't stop laughing!


 I feel like I need this cup!

This one is from facebook, but I couldn't help sharing.
I absolutely love Paula Deen, and creme brulee is my favorite!
I hope to make this sometime in the near future :)


Last night X had his Spring program and preschool graduation!




I just love watching these three boys grow up together :)



Eek!
Watching all those kiddos perform and graduate together was definitely a favorite!
I think it was a favorite for X too!  :)
We can't wait for him to start kindergarten in the Fall!


And that is it for this week!
We have more soccer and t-ball this weekend, and I am hoping to throw in a long overdue date night with my main guy :)

What are you plans for the weekend?
Hope it is fantastic!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts