Slider

Friday Favorites | TGIF

Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy Friday!
So many reasons to be excited for the weekend!
But first, lets do a little recap of my favorite moments from the week :)

~one~
We lounged around Saturday morning and it was just the best!
X was super comfy in some of his favorite pj pants and sitting between Mic's feet :)


~two~
Later that afternoon a couple of our favorites came down so we could celebrate my dad's birthday at our favorite Japanese Steakhouse!
We had so much fun chatting and eating that I only took these few pictures :(




~three~
Sunday morning X and I were up early, so we decided to surprise Mic with one of his favorites,
Shay's Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins!


~four~
It is always a favorite moment when I save money!
95 cents a gallon for gas!
I felt like I was in high school again!
#iamold #butnotthatold #classof97


~five~
My favorite musical/movie went live on Sunday night and it did not disappoint in my opinion!
#GreaseLive

And seeing Boyz II Men made it even better!


~six~
After a rough week last week, I am back to my normal 6am workouts!
Feeling fabulous on this Fantastic Friday! :)
#21dayfix


~seven~
I linked up with Andrea on Tuesday for Show & Tell, and gave an example of how my favorite guy won my heart 15 years ago :)


~eight~
I vlogged blogged about the beauty products I am loving lately on Thursday :)


~nine~
On my way to work Thursday morning I knew it was going to be a great day when one of my favorite songs from my youth came on!
This song reminds me of Beverly Hills, 90210 every single time I hear it!

And that has been my week!
Finished up basic training with our new employee this week, so I should be back to my normal blogging schedule next week!
And more importantly, getting to read your posts!
I have missed you all so!

Tonight we are headed to Disney On Ice with X and I can't wait!
I am sure I am more excited than he is!
And then Sunday is the Super Bowl!!!
Will you be watching?
Who are you cheering for...Peyton or Cam?
I can't lie, I am team Peyton all the way!!!!
#gooutontop

Linking up today with the lovely ladies below!



3 comments:

  1. I PVRed Grease and completely forgot about it until now...definitely going to finish watching it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a chance to see Grease Live but heard so many great things!! :) I hope you have a fun weekend girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to watch the Grease special - apparently it's streaming online, thankfully, since my husband wouldn't let me watch it ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts