Slider

Current Beauty Favorites | Vlog Style

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Well, I thought it was going to be a video today, but little did I know my phone would tell me no.
So, for the moment it will be a regular post.
And yes, I know that I am hosting a link up today and my post is just now going live shortly after 9am.
#sorrynotsorry
#wellreallyiamsorry

Anyway, over the last month I have changed up how I apply my makeup and the a few of the products I am using on my hair.
I have loved them, so I decided I must share them with you all!

I am sure most of you have heard of or already use the Moroccanoil products.
I actually used to have the original oil a few years ago, but then decided to try out a cheaper version.

Now that I have well water and it appears to be drying my hair out and destroying my color,
I figured it would be a good time to invest in some good products.
My stylist uses these products on me almost every time I am in her chair and I love the results.

I have been using the Dry Shampoo for dark tones for months now!
I have been able to go 3 days easily without washing my hair!
It is amazing and smells so good!

I picked up more of the Moroccanoil treatment, but this time around I went with the light version.
It is for light colored or fine hair.
I have super fine hair, but a lot of it.
It keeps my hair silky smooth and tames all my fly aways :)
And the last product from Moroccanoil that I picked up was the Molding Cream.
This stuff is great for defining my curls without any crunch.
It gives great texture too!

Do you use Moroccanoil products?
What are you favorites?

Two more products I am loving right now are NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam

and PUR Cosmetics Cameo Contour Dual-Ended Contour Stick
& Blender
I am always testing out different ways to apply my makeup or make the process easier.
I picked up the illuminator last month and it is perfect!
Cheap, but goes on smooth and stays on all day.
And while I don't use the contour stick that often, I do use the blender sponge that came with it every single day!
I apply my tinted moisturizer or foundation with it and it gives such a light, but flawless finish!
That contour stick is great too when I am getting ready for an evening out :)

So what are your current beauty faves?

Link your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below,
and don't forget to link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have been looking for a dry shampoo for such a long time so I just ordered. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts