Slider

Something In The Water

Friday, October 16, 2015

I am so ready for this week to be over!
And honestly, at the time of writing this I only have about a half day left of work to go for the week :)

It is Friday, so let's get to those favorite moments of the week!
This kid is obsessed with his reflection!
Mirrors, TV's, the refrigerator, windows, etc.
The performances he puts on for himself are some of my favorite things to watch :)

It is officially freezing in Ohio!
Well, at night it is.
We have been having nice sunny days in the 60's, but then the temps drop to the low 40's and even 30's overnight!
Thankfully, I have picked up how to make a fire in the buck stove pretty easily and now it is my favorite thing to do each night.

Tuesday was supposed to be a normal day and evening, but then Mic had a last minute late appointment at work.
So Tuesday night quickly became Friday night, and we ordered our favorite pizza for dinner :)
#doublecheeseplease #garlicbuttertoo


I came across this picture on Facebook and immediately saved it to my phone.
This is easily one of my favorite Carrie Underwood songs.
Those lyrics truly speak to me.



Mic and X were way overdue for haircuts, but with school pictures next week we knew we needed to get them done.
We decided to try a new place called Game Day Cuts and really seemed to like it there.
I mean, who doesn't want to get there hair cut surrounded by football memorabilia and ESPN on the TVs?
Oh, just me?
Don't worry, I would never leave my girl Kasey :)



 X was really good while getting his hair cut despite a friend from school being there trying to make him laugh.
I think we found a new favorite for the guys :)
And I get to watch ESPN while I am there.
WIN, WIN in my book!

Afterwards we stopped at the best darn chili place in history.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Skyline Chili has been my favorite for years, and I have turned Mic and X onto it as well.
Grateful that we have one in town to visit often :)
If you haven't tried Cincinnati style chili, specifically Skyline, you are missing out my friend!

 This kid is OBSESSED with the cheese!
It is delicious!
He actually likes a bowl of it by itself to eat.
Strange, but it is his favorite :)


Unfortunately, my little guy wasn't feeling well late Wednesday night and Thursday morning so he stayed home from school.
I gave him some meds when he woke up, but needed to grab some more.
One does not pass up Starbucks when making a pit stop at Kroger for more cough syrup!
Sorry PSL, but you have been officially replaced with my new favorite - Salted Caramel Mocha Latte :)

Looking forward to cheering on my favorite team this weekend as they take on the Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
Fingers crossed they put on a great show since I will be freezing my butt off at the stadium.
Please Josh McCown have another 300+ passing day!

Do you have big plans this weekend?
How is your team doing?

Linking up today with the ladies below :)



6 comments:

  1. That chili looks delicious! And it's getting cold at night here too, I am so sad! It's supposed to be in the low 30s this weekend and I don't think I'm quite ready for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that Salted Caramel Latte...I think I would like it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Browns!!!!! I can't believe it's so cold there! We were at 93 yesterday! Thankfully, I love warm weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skyline Chili wins at life- hands down ;) It's so good! And so is that Carrie song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe it's so cold....we are seriously working on breaking heat records here. I am with X....I totally love watching myself in the mirror...love to see what I look like when I'm talking and such I do not know why. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you like lattes try the toasted graham!!! it is so so yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts