Slider

TOL | YouTube

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday is here again and that means it is time for #ThinkingOutLoudThursdays with me and Penny's Passion.
You can write about anything under the sun really. Just make sure to link back to me and Penny.
And don't forget to add the link to your Thursday post below!
X-tremely V
#ThinkingOutLoudThursdays

To be honest, I pretty much fall asleep every night while putting X to bed.
Meaning there is no way I am up for Jimmy Fallon, or able to watch much more than the Disney Channel when I am awake.
#keepinitreal

To keep up on what is being talked about/tweeted/etc. I turn to YouTube.
Here are some of the latest videos I have truly enjoyed :)
She was spot on with her Britney impression!

Not a huge fan of Lady Gaga, but you can't deny the girl can sing!

And so can this kid! 15? Seriously?

Loved this! #childhood

If you didn't laugh at that video I don't know if we can be friends anymore.
#hilarious

So what are some of your favorite YouTube videos?








4 comments:

  1. So, I am a HUGE Jim Cantore fan and was super excited to find out that he was in Charlotte last night for #Snowpocalypse2015. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out a way to go crazy stalker on him without risking my life because of the crazy snow coming down :) Oh, and the SBTB skit is one of my all time faves. I love Fallon's lip sync duos and think the one he did with Emma Stone is the best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fall asleep putting my kids to bed so often too! I'm always happy when I don't and I can actually watch Jimmy Fallon. ;) These videos are great. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh, I loved that Saved By the Bell skit, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Saved by the Bell video is one of my favorites that I have seen in a long time!! My hubs and I will lay in bed and watch youtube videos of Jimmy Fallon...he is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts