Slider

Did I Seriously Buy An Aztec Print Top?

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

That title is no joke!
I am still asking myself that question!
When I swung in a local shop a couple weeks ago the owner pulled this Aztec top for me to try.
In my mind I was laughing at the fact that she did not know me at all.
However, I tried on the few things she suggested and the Aztec print top actually worked.
Like, I didn't totally hate the print and I liked how the top fit.
Weird!
Now don't get any ideas on me wearing the Aztec sweaters, wraps, leggings, etc.
I have a feeling this was a one time only deal with this print.
I even bought a necklace that played off the colors of the top.
That is another thing...the colors...so not me!
You will see in a moment what I am talking about.
Some how it all worked.
Enough of the lead up here is my new top and necklace that I finally had enough courage to wear this week to work.
 Cream, burgundy, mint, gold, and brown.
I might wear a few of those colors every now and then, but together? So not me!

Similar tops here/here/here
Exact tank here
Exact leggings here - ON SALE!
Boots old - similar here
Necklace - couldn't find a link to a similar one :(

So now I want to know -- Am I the only one not wanting to board the Aztec Print Train?
Do you rock it? If so, in what way?

Linking up with Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So, Sarah @ Tucker Up, and Alison @ Get Your Pretty On.



9 comments:

  1. That is super cute!!!!! I don't mind the print as long as it not too overwhelming

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks super cute! I love it. I'm not big into the print either, but one like that with those colors is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's look great! I recently bought one too. I get so many compliments on it :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit looks great! Like how you styled it with the leggings and boots! From the Trendy Wednesday Blog Link Up @ http://www.classyyettrendy.com

    Leanne,
    Classy Yet Trendy
    http://www.classyyettrendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it on you! And I have not jumped on that trend yet. Love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, I absolutely love it---especially the necklace! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot rock the Aztec look but you look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is super cute! Love how it all came together!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts