Slider

FF | Life is Good

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th Mom! ;)

Now on with my regularly scheduled post!

There are days or weeks when you may feel like life isn't going your way, or that your dreams will never come true.
But at the end of the day...


There are some days that Mic and I are so busy or have so much on our plates that even my planner can't keep me straight!
But it could be a lot worse.
And so I say again...

Why is life Good?
Nothing crazy exciting honestly.
Just moments in the week to make you realize things aren't so bad :)

Like celebrating with sweet friends the upcoming arrival of their baby boy!


Like receiving some super thoughtful comments and emails from blog friends just when you need them most!
I am truly grateful!

Like answering 10 questions about myself with a new blog friend :)
I am getting in touch with so many bloggers from this fun link up!
#ThinkingOutLoudThursdays


Like getting a notice from X's daycare that he is officially moving into the preschool group!
For awhile I felt like this day would never come.
But X just likes to do things on his own schedule. He is a lot like his dad that way ;)
Silly faces with X is one of my favorite things to do!

Like getting a call from your doctor and it being good news!
After a recent scare, I am so happy to hear that I am healthy :)

Like getting your bridesmaid dress in the mail!
I can't believe my little brother is getting married in 3 months!!!
Now to get alterations, and shoes! Eek!
I need gold shoes, preferably sparkly ones. Any suggestions?

And lastly, having a full plate isn't always a bad thing.
Yes it can be stressful to handle it all, but at the end of the day it is totally worth it!


Linking up all my good things for the week with the following ladies

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


Happy Friday!
Hope you all have a love filled weekend :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to X how exciting!!!!! Yay for good medical news!

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you've had a scare...I hate that part of life. We've got your back :) Happy weekend, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your positive attitude. you, my friend, are a treasure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts