Slider

Style Me Pretty

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Spring Style Me Challenge is officially over :(
Today I am bringing you my final outfit recreations from days 17-21.

To see my previous click on days 1-2, 3-9, and 10-16.

{day seventeen}
 chambray shirt/gold circle necklace
b&w striped tank/green cargo capri pants
leopard flats

{day eighteen}
This outfit will be coming to the blog very, very soon!
It was cold and rainy the day it was suggested :(
This week the temps are looking wonderful and I am excited to wear all of this white!!!! 

{day nineteen}
 This outfit just didn't fit for work, play, etc.
Plus, all my like items were in the dirty laundry.
It is super simple though, so I will be recreating it soon and will post photos of it as well.

 Days 20 and 21 feel on the weekend so I decided to wait and recreate them for the work week.

{day twenty}
 polka dot sweater/red gingham button down

I am in love with mixing patterns now!!!!

{day twenty one}
black maxi dress/floral scarf
denim jacket/sandals

So how do you think I did over the last 21 days?
I am looking forward to keeping up the remix for the summer and beyond!
If you are interested in joining the Summer Style Me Challenge with Alison @ Get Your Pretty On,
check out her blog today for sign up info.

As always, linking up with Sarah @ Tucker Up and Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy for WIWW,
and of course Alison @ Get Your Pretty On for I Feel Pretty :)

And it is the final link up with the following lovely ladies :(
Be sure to check back for future link parties :)

 Teresa @ Two Babies and Me


Happy Wednesday Friends :)



7 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots and gingham and not something I would have thought to put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern mixing...i'm not really brave enough to do that yet!! But I like the look you pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual your recreations for work are great. Love that black and white sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. The polka dot sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that polka dot outfit, so cute! Pattern mixing, need to put in my head that it is okay to pattern mix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the polka dot outfit. Big fan of black, white and red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did I miss this last week?!? Do you have a link to that polka dot sweater? Totally love that whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts