Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 3

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

 Day 15 ~ What happens in our house almost every evening.
Not sure who is having more fun :)

 Day 16 ~ My first Ipsy glam bag arrived in the mail!
Reveal post this week!

 Day 17 ~ Dinner with 2 of my favorite guys :)

 Day 18 ~ Running errands while daddy works...
Where is X? There he is! :)

Day 19 ~ Love that he loves football! 

Day 20 ~ Happy Birthday to the greatest husband around!
We enjoyed dinner at Matt the Miller's Tavern :)

Day 21 ~ Bath time fun with X! 

How did your week go?
Any fun trips or dinners?
I would love to hear from you :)

Don't forget to follow me on TwitterPinterestBloglovin, and Instagram under #xvsdailylife2014



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Your little guy is just too cute-- and I love that he loves football, even if he's rooting for the 'wrong' team ;) Sidenote- I LOVE your hardwood floors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) He roots for the right team at least for where we are from :)
      Thank you! I love the look of our floors, but boy are they hard to keep clean! They are actually laminate made to look like hard wood...shhh don't tell! lol!

      Delete
  2. Yum, Matt the Millers! Happy birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like it there! I love the dark colors and such! Oh, the food is good too! lol! Thanks Gwen!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts