Slider

It's a big day!

Friday, January 3, 2014

So many things going on in blog land today and on top of that it is the first Friday of 2014! YEH!!!

Today I am linking up for the following...

High Five for Friday with Lauren




Helene in Between

With those link ups, it is sure to be a good day!
So let's get to it!

I am high fiving Friday for the following five things...

It is the beginning of a new year!
I love the hope and positivity that everyone has right now.

My Gap & Nordstrom gift cards came in handy! I was able to take advantage of the after Christmas sales :)

I decided to join Diet Bet to keep myself motivated about eating healthy and working out.
It starts January 5th, so if you want to join the fun click here!


I received a sweet gift in the mail from a blogger friend :)

We got to visit with some friends from out of state this past week :)


Now it is time to Get Pin-spired!
fall comfort. so, so, soooooo ME
Original source unknown

Men's flannel shirt, Target (exact here)
Vigoss jeans, Nordstrom (exact here)
Call it Spring cognac boots, JCP (last year, sold out)

http://allthingskatiemarie.blogspot.com/2013/03/katies-closet_30.html?m=1
Original source here

Black Sweater, Kohl's (super old)
Red skinny cords, Old Navy (exact here)
Black tall boots, Burlington Coat Factory (sold out)

This next couple show how much I listen to Sheaffer and Shay!
I love wearing "men's" scarves!Mix and Match Family
Original source here and here
Every single lady in the entire world needs the scarf.  It's PERFECTION!  And it's only $20 at Nordstrom!  And they have free shipping!!!!

Original source here


Open weave infinity scarf (exact here)
Thanks Sheaffer!

Buffalo check scarf, Gap (similar here)
Striped tee, Gap (similar here)
Vigoss jeans (clean version), Nordstrom (exact here)
Call it spring cognac boots, JCP (last year, sold out)

I also have the "Must Have" leggings, a beige blazer,
and a few more items from Nordstrom & Gap arriving soon all from your suggestions :)
Thanks Sheaffer & Shay for making me look good! :)

Don't forget to head over to Helene In Between to vote for your favorite bloggers of 2013!
Helene in Between


So how was your week?
What goals do you have for 2014?
Were you pinspired to try a new recipe, wear a new outfit, or try a new hairstyle?

I would love to hear from you!

Remember I will be posting to instagram with #xvsdailylife2014
I will also be taking part in a daily photo challenge under
#eandajanchallenge during the month of January :)

Don't forget to follow me on TwitterPinterestInstagram, and Bloglovin!




post signature

20 comments:

  1. Love the looks!! You always rock at making the pins your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plaid and stripes combo is definitely pinworthy in my book!

    Nicole
    http://cardigansandcorduroys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the looks :)

    xo Would love for you to join in for the Inspire Me 2014 Blog Challenge!
    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!

      I am always up for a blog challenge :)

      Delete
  4. Vanessa,
    I love your red & black flannel shirt... like a lot!
    And I'm jealous you have the fringe scarf--looks good on you!
    Happy weekend!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I guess it looks black in the photo, but it is actually more red and olive.
      Love the scarf! I can't afford most the suggestions, but this was a good deal :)

      Delete
  5. oh my gosh love all of the outfits! found your blog from the link up and i can't wait to read more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a smart idea to shop for a plaid shirt in the men's department! It was probably cheaper than a woman's shirt, too! I like your dog photobombing your last photo, too. :)
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always shop for flannels in the men's section....they have better colors and fit! :)
      That is funny....didn't even realize my cat was in the pic!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Super cute outfits! Love the fringe infinity scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfits! I wish I had gotten that color infinity scarf when I had the chance! You look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! That scarf seriously goes with everything!

      Delete
  9. Love all your outfits!!! Especially the flannel! And that Sheaffer & Shay know what they are talking about, that scarf and gap shirt are in my closet too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think S&S will have us all dressing the same soon! lol!

      Delete
  10. Love, Love, Love plaid flannel shirts! And great idea to look in Mens department!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The colors are great in the men's section!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts