Slider

Reality Television

Monday, July 29, 2013

First I need to apologize for the X-tremly late post!
I was completely swamped at work today and have had little time
to actually login into blogger,
let alone actually write a post for today.

Yes, I know, I should have had this post all ready to go...
but I didn't!
I have a 19 month old cutie pie to play with on the weekends :)
No time, nor do I want to write my posts during that time!

Anyways, onto the topic at hand...

Reality Television

I LOVE watching TV,
but I am not a huge "reality" TV fan.
Many, many moons ago I watched
I mean like the very first few seasons!
Way back in 1992 to be exact.
And anyone who remembers back that far,
has to remember Eric Nies!



Can you say HOTT?

I then went on to watch parts of the first season of Survivor (back when Richard won),
but reality TV just wasn't a big deal to me.

Until Laguna Beach, The Hills, and Big Brother came along :)
Oh my goodness did I love those shows!
I know, BB is still on these days,
but it kind of got old on me.

So other than The Voice and American Idol (which I also gave up on this year),
I don't watch any reality TV.
Which I know as my husband reads this he is saying "Thank God!"

However, I did come across a show called The Vineyard
on ABC Family and I am hooked after only 1 episode!
It is like Laguna, but on the east coast :)
I am totally an east coast girl!
I have always wanted to go on a vacation to 
and now I can through the show :)
Seriously, if you liked LB
you will love The Vineyard!
And this time around it is 20 somethings
instead of teenagers :)




Tomorrow night @ 10pm is only the 2nd episode so you have
plenty of time to catch up and watch it with me :) 


So what reality TV shows do you watch?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V


2 comments:

  1. I totally watched the first season of Real World (and a few more but then I was done). I also watched Survivor for several years. I do watch The Voice and So You Think You Can Dance (my fave) but I haven't gotten caught up in Real Housewives or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Housewives is not on my radar either! TOO much drama for me!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts