Slider

Guilty Pleasure

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I wouldn't call myself a
Celebrity News Junkie,
but I definitely like my daily dose of People!

source here

source here

I can't help myself!
I have to check the site daily for the latest updates!
I love knowing what is going on in the world of celebrities :)
I mean, I am not following when the royal baby arrives or anything,
but I do like to check out all the photos of
what everyone is wearing,
places they are taking their kids, etc.

Plus, these are FREE small talk topics!
Your welcome :)

On my radar today...

One of my faves is joining The View!

Jenny McCarthy

Oh my goodness do I love this girl!
I think The View just got themselves a new viewer! lol!
Well at least, a DVR viewer :)

Added bonus...she is now dating the one and only
Donnie Wahlberg!
Can you say DREAMY??? :)

source here


While I only recently starting watching the show Glee,
I have gotten into the characters and real life stars of the show.
It is horrible news to hear that the actor who plays Finn,
was found dead over the weekend
in his Vancouver hotel room.

source here


One of my other faves recently announced that
she is engaged :)
Congrats to Kelly Osbourne!
I can't wait to see all the crazy decor, dresses,
etc.!

source here


And then there are wonderful little photo specials like these..

Still LOVE Helena Christensen!!!

If you aren't excited about JT's comeback,
I am not sure we can be friends! ;)

I know you will have fun clicking through some of these
crazy outfits and such!


Do you have any guilty pleasure sites you visit?
Do you follow celebrity gossip?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts