Slider

Weekend Review

Monday, June 17, 2013

It was a great weekend!
See for youself :)
Cupcakes I made for the dad's in my life :)
Recipe courtesy of Stephanie @ Bourbon & Glitter

Last swim lesson is all wrapped up!

Eating at Hog Dog Heaven!
One of my favorite places as a child, and now!

Happy Father's Day Mic!
X & I love you very much :)

Sunday morning fun at Grandpa's house :)


Indians baseball & Mickey Mouse = Great day (photo op)!

 Happy Father's Day to the best dad a girl could dream of!
Lunch at Panini's and a Tribe game :)
Can't beat it!

What did you do this weekend?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

  1. Hennessy and pepsi, nice! How'd everyone like them?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were amazing! My husband drinks Henn & Pepsi all the time, so that is why I changed it up. Everyone loved them! They were seriously like having the real thing :) Thanks again for the recipe!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts