Slider

Anything Goes Wednesday

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I apologize now for the lack luster post that is headed your way.
I.AM.EXHAUSTED!

Monday night I went to the barre class I mentioned here.
OMG! It was an amazing workout!
However, I realized just how out of shape I was :(
The class lasted a little over an hour, and it was go, go, go the entire time.
My legs are stilling burning from all the squat action that was going on!
While I definitely struggled through a lot of it,
by the end I felt good :)
I am looking forward to going again next week
and hoping that I will do a little better.
Side Note: When they say your muscles will shake from the moves..
THEY AREN'T KIDDING!!!
My legs were trembling like crazy through the whole class!
I still am having a hard time walking up and down stairs because they are so sore!

So last night I had every intention of taking it easy since my legs were so sore,
but I decided to help my husband out by mowing the lawn.
Oh my goodness, was that a mistake!
While I am happy I got another great workout,
I only made matters worse for my legs :(
Today = Can barely move!!!
Still I am going to push myself to hit up the Pilates class tonight :)
Determined to get back in shape!!


X moved into the Toddler group at daycare on Monday
which means no more sleeping in a crib.
Yikes!
Thankfully the girls at his school said he did really well :)
Took his nap on the little cot just like the rest of the big kids.
So proud of him!
Now if I could just get this tantrum stage to go away we would be golden :)

I just love looking at this little guy! He just makes me smile :)


I honestly had so many ideas for this post the other day,
but of course today I am so drained I can't think of a thing to write :(
Sorry folks!
I promise tomorrow will be much better!

So how is your week going so far?
Any big weekend plans?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts