Slider

High Five 4 Friday

Friday, June 7, 2013

It's Friday!
Again that means I am linking up with Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!
I am also linking up with Darci @ The Good Life for 5 on Friday :)

This is a tough week to come up with 5 things, but I will do my best :)


We celebrated X's 1/2 birthday (18 months)!




It is "Date Night" with Mic tonight!
Nothing special, but adult only time is needed after this long week!


Holly is finally gone on The Voice :)
Sorry folks, but I just wasn't a fan.


We finally settled a vacation spot!
The Smoky Mountains & Nashville, Tennessee :)

I am loving the AdvoCare Can You 24 DVD!
I am sore, but it feels amazing!!!

That is all for today folks!

Until next time...Have an amazing weekend!

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

  1. I love the half birthday idea! I wish I would have done this with my little one.
    It is also date night for us tonight, and a much needed one. I hope you have a great time!

    Im a new follower :) I would love for you to come visit me at http://www.houseofathousanddreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by & for the follow :) I will make sure to check out your blog as well! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts