Slider

Anything Goes Wednesday

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's Wednesday and I have nothing for ya!

Well, maybe that's not entirely true but it sure feels that way.

Anyways, here it goes...

I was invited by a friend to go to a barre class this coming Monday.
Also, trying a Pilates class with her on Wednesday night :)
I love working out, but I have to admit that I am a little nervous about it!
I am totally fine with sweating like crazy and looking like a fool in my own home,
but this is at a workout facility with other people!
People that I don't know!
This also means that my normal workout attire isn't acceptable!
In all honesty, I didn't have the proper clothing for a barre or pilates class.
So, in walks Old Navy and it's 40% off their Active by Old Navy line!
It was like the heavens knew what I needed...something quick, simple and cheap! :)
Check out the other Old Navy sales today!
Up to 40% off all Men's clothing
AND
15% off Shorts for the family with code ONSAVENOW (ONLINE ONLY)

Can't wait to fill you all in on how the classes go!
Wish me luck...I think I am going to need it :/



Remember those old chain letters from when you were a kid?
Well, I received one yesterday in the mail!
I can't complain though, because it truly is a great idea :)
It is a book exchange for kids :)
You do the normal mumbo jumbo with filling out the letter,
sending a blank copy along with it, etc., etc.
Thankfully this only goes to 6 other mommy friends!
The cool part is you only have to buy one kid's book and send it on its merry little way to child listed :)
In return (and if the other mommies follow suit),
your child will receive a total of 36 books!
This is an awesome idea!
I am sending mine to 6 mommies who live in different areas,
have children of different ages,
and who can expand the circle a little bit more :)
Looking forward to ordering the book for the child I am sending one to,
but extremely excited to see what books X will receive!
Plus, who doesn't love getting mail?
Especially kids!!




This weekend is Father's Day!
I am hoping to head up north to spend a little quality time with my dad :)
Crossing my fingers that X travels well for the 1 1/2 hour trip.
Maybe I will even get to hit up the Indian's game with my dad on Sunday :)
I also get to celebrate with the best dad X could ask for!
Mic is an amazing dad!
I am sure I don't tell him enough, but he really is!
I know X thinks the world of him :)




Any new workout classes or DVDs you have tried lately?
What do you think of chain letters?
What are you doing for you dad for Father's Day?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V



2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts