Slider

What's Up February

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hey, Hey Party People!
It's time to link up with Sheaffer and Shay for What's Up Wednesday!


What we're eating this week...
Monday - Chicken Rice Bowls
Tuesday - Spaghetti & garlic bread
Wednesday - At my in-laws
Thursday - Smoked sausage and veggies
Friday - Out
The Weekend - ???


What I'm reminiscing about...
That it feels like yesterday I was signing X up for toddler ball.
I just signed him up for his second season of U8 baseball this spring/summer and I can't wait to help coach again!

2015

2016

2017

2018
  
2019


What I'm loving...
This is honestly a love/hate thing.

I love this time of year because one of my favorite candies are out right now.


Image result for mini robin eggs candy

I certainly don't need them, but I can't resist them!


What we've been up to...
Nothing really.
Vegging out at home watching a bit too much TV.
You know it's bad when this TV junkie is admitting that!


What I'm dreading...
Nothing at the moment :)


What I'm working on...
Myself!
Getting my butt back into a good workout schedule since we don't have a million and one activities going on right now.


Image result for heather robertson workouts

I'm currently loving the Heather Robertson workouts on YouTube.


What I'm excited about...

I'm always excited about the house to be honest.
Lots of things going on these days and it just makes me excited that we are little by little getting closer to the finish line. 🙏


What I'm watching/reading...
I have been watching so much Netflix these days!
I'm now on the 3rd season of New Girl and still loving it.
Mic and I watched The Stranger, Safe and just finished The Five this past weekend.
Have you watched any of them?

Of course I'm still watching the tried and true shows - This Is Us, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, etc.


Image result for katy keene

And I decided to give Katy Keene a try since I loved Lucy Hale on Pretty Little Liars.
I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I did just hit submit order on the following books.


Image result for between mom and me journal
found here 


Image result for get out of your head jennie allen
found here

Image result for carrie underwood find your path
found here


What I'm listening to...
When I'm not listening to New Girl 😉, I am listening to the following songs on replay...









What I'm wearing...
It's still sweater weather around these parts.
Here are a couple of my recent outfits...





Don't forget to check out my PinSpiration post today!


What I'm doing this weekend...
Having a girls day/night with some friends, and fingers crossed hitting up the Cleveland Auto Show with Mic (it's one of our favorite things to do together)!




Image result for cleveland auto show 2020


What I'm looking forward to next month...
My second favorite holiday of the year is St. Patrick's Day!
Looking forward too all things green next month!




Image result for st patrick's day






XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I make the beef and Guinness Stew from the Guinness storehouse every St Patrick's Day. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! I need to look that up ☺️

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts