Slider

2020 Friday Faves Week 8

Friday, February 21, 2020

YAY it's Friday!
Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for another week of Friday Favorites!



We kicked off our weekend with a Valentine's Day party at school.
This guy was super pumped to share his Fortnite valentines and bring in his Fortnite treasure chest box 💗






On the blog this week I shared my latest PinSpiration look.


And some super cute home decor for spring in my monthly Let's Stay Home series.



Coming up on Monday is the February edition of The Feels!
Grab the image below and answer the questions based on the past month.
Things go live at 4am EST on Monday!
Share on your blog, Instagram, etc. and tag me or use #thefeels2020




After watching The Stranger and Safe on Netflix by Harlan Coben, Mic and I couldn't resist starting The Five.
This one might be my favorite yet!
Have you watched any of them?
What do you recommend when we finish The Five?

Image result for the five netflix

I have been in the mood for a good laugh this week!
Since I'm all caught up on Schitt's Creek, I took the suggestion from a friend and decided to give New Girl a try.
Oh my goodness do I love it!
I have already watched 6 episodes in the first season and I can't wait to watch more!

Image result for new girl

And that is it for this week!
I am mentally and emotionally drained from this past week.
Bring on the weekend, some more New Girl 😉, and maybe an adult beverage (or two)!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I just started watching the New Girl too and I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts