Slider

2020 Friday Faves Week 7

Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Friday!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for


Honestly, this week has been full of nothing....and I love it!
Who am I? lol!
After weeks of multiple practices and games, I was so ready for this week of nothing on the schedule.
Don't get me wrong, I will be ready for #allthethings in another week or so ;)

Now let's move onto the highlights of this past week.


~ one ~

On the blog this week I shared this super yummy treat perfect for Valentine's Day!


And in my PinSpiration post this week, I styled the dupes in this Splurge vs. Steal sneaker edition.



~ two ~

Here are a couple of my favorite finds on Instagram this week...





 ~ three ~

Mic and I watched two series on Netflix this week.

Image result for the stranger netflix

Image result for safe netflix

Have you watched either of them?
I can't lie....I think I liked SAFE more than The Stranger.
And the theme song is my absolute favorite right now :)



~ four ~

It's Valentine's Day!
If you are reading this in the afternoon, I am currently at X's school party!
He is super excited to pass out his valentines to his classmates, and to bring in his box :)



And that is it for this week!
Thanks as always for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts