Slider

Shape It Up | Style Link Up

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

It's the beginning of a new year, so that can only mean one thing...
Bring on all the workout clothes!
I kid, kind of.
Every store under the sun that offers workout apparel seems to run deals right after Christmas and into the new year.
They all know that most everyone has goals of being healthier and working out.
How long that lasts is up to you.
So if you score some new gear to help get you in shape and then decide to use it as lounge wear I'm not gonna judge you.
#judgementfreezonehere

I kind sound like Planet Fitness 😜

I jumped on the bandwagon this year and ordered some new items to help me not look like a slob, not wear my pj's while I workout at home, to feel better about myself during my workouts 😉


I did order those leggings that every blogger under the sun seems to be raving about these days from Amazon, but they don't arrive until tomorrow.

I went with the cropped version and they were only $20, so I will keep you posted if they turnout to be a good buy.

My new goodies from Old Navy did arrive, so that is what I am sharing today.
Back story...I don't buy workout clothes.
I typically just wear a pair of shorts of some kind and tank or tee to workout.
About 6 years ago I actually starting leaving the house to workout at a class and headed to Old Navy to find a few items that were more appropriate.
They didn't disappoint.
Actually, I still have those couple pairs of capri compression leggings, tanks and sports bras.
They are all still in great shape after wearing them for years.

Fast forward to 2019...

I decided it was probably time to add a few more pairs of leggings to my wardrobe.
Side note: I do not like wearing leggings out of the house unless I am going to a workout class.
It is like wearing pj's or sweats out of the house to me.


First up are these High-Rise Color-Block Compression leggings in carbon currently $19, paired with this Full-Zip Compression Jacket in blackjack currently $25.


I love the fit of these, but the regular length leggings are a bit long for my taste :/
Since I scored them on sale for less than $10 I'm willing to hang on to them.
And I grabbed this jacket for under $20!
I love the zip pockets and thumb holes on the sleeves :)


Next up are these 7/8 length High-Rise Elevate Color-Blocked Compression leggings in medium gray currently $15.


The fit, the colors, the length = Perfect!
I would almost think about leaving the house in these 😉
#Isaidalmost
I scored these for under $10 as well!


My last pair I tried were the Mid-Rise Side-Mesh Compression leggings in black currently $19.


Yes, those are the tags you see in these pictures.
I opened up the package and immediately tried them on!

These cropped leggings were also under $10 when I placed my order.
These are the exact same ones I bought 6 years ago!
The only addition is the sides have a little mesh detail.
I'm actually wearing them right now since I am about to get my workout in 😊💪


Grab all these items online and score an extra 20% off with code MORE.
Spend $75 or more and you get 30% off with that same code!
Sale ends at 11:59pm PT on 1/16/19!
Hurry and place your order today!


*This post is in no way sponsored. 
I just enjoy the active wear that Old Navy offers, and wanted to save the goodness with you!*


Where do you buy your workout gear from?
What types of workout gear do you gravitate to?
What types of workouts do you enjoy?


Head over to see what Shelly @ The Queen In Between is sharing on her blog as well as The Blended Blog!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

7 comments:

  1. I’ve been known to work out in jammies too. Yes, let us know how you like the Amazon leggings. Can’t beat under $10 and you look great in them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Fingers crossed they arrive tomorrow, but this ice storm we got overnight is delaying everything 😏 Thank you 😘

      Delete
  2. I get most of my work out wear from ON and TJ Maxx - I haven't yet tried the compression leggings but I'm curious. I was afraid they might be too hot but they are so cute!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Compression is the only way I will wear leggings! 🤣 Everything jiggles too much in the other ones! I sweat a lot when I workout and they have never been too hot for me 😊

      Delete
  3. The compression leggings from Old Navy are so good! I love the ones you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I think I hold all other leggings up to this standard! Lol!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading your reviews about these workout clothes. After my sister’s recommendation, I ordered a few items from beyond yoga and they arrived earlier today. I tried them out immediately and found them to be of amazing quality. I’ll also be leaving a review on them after a few days in my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts