Slider

Nope, Nada, Never

Monday, January 28, 2019

I am typically the Queen of so many things I never want to do in my lifetime.
At first I thought about writing a list of things I would do...it would be much shorter ;)


~ Nothing that involves me jumping.
That means no bungee jumping, skydiving,etc.

~ No flying around in anything that I can easily fall out.
Meaning no ferris wheels, parasailing, etc.

~ No standing and looking over a steep anything.
I get freaked out when I am in a hotel that has floor to ceiling windows and I am stuck on a high floor.
I can't even walk near the window.

~ I will not eat anything that I can picture swimming next me.

~ I won't be running in any marathons of any kind.
I have no want/need/whatever you want to call it to do one.

What are some things that you just WILL NOT DO?

Link up with us at The Blended Blog, or share on Facebook or Instagram and use #TBBAsks


And in case you missed it, here is what is coming up on The Blended Blog in the month of February...






Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

11 comments:

  1. Your never list sounds so much like mine!!! Anything that involves jumping or falling I would never do and marathons are definitely not my thing. LOL! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Glad to hear I'm not the only one! Those marathons just seem so...blah! 🤷

      Delete
  2. I think you and I could be long lost sisters! I agree with nearly everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! We might be 😜 Some days I swear I should have grown up in the South 😊

      Delete
  3. The height thing does me in too but I do keep trying to face it... even just walking to the top row of seats in the Omni theater yesterday made me dizzy but we did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a struggle for sure! I will go on roller coasters, but only because they move past the height thing quickly 😉

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on the first 3! My husband wants to go skydiving, and I told him I'll be glad to stay home that day because I can't even watch him do it! This was a fun prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! That is funny! I have been known to say similar things 😊

      Delete
  5. bahahahahahahah. You crack me up. I love how you word things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same with you on the running.
    I don't run unless I'm being chased!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts