Slider

Either Or, No 7, & More!

Friday, March 9, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

We started off another week with Friday night basketball!
This week the kids got to ask their dads to come out on the court with them during practice time.
X was PUMPED!!!!

X played another great game.
I try not to record/take pictures the entire time/every game so I don't have anything showing X laying down "a move" on the court.
He juked and then took it to the hoop.
It was great!

On Saturday morning I took X to a birthday party at the new trampoline park.
He loved it and is already asking when we can go back, and can he have his birthday party in December there! lol!

After the party, Mic and I dropped X off at my in-laws for a bit and we headed to Amish country for a Home & Garden show.
We are still tying to narrow everything down for our remodel, so it is always nice when you can get some hands-on experience with some of the items you are looking for.

This my friends is a table made from a whole tree!
It was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Mic and I are already trying to figure out how we can incorporate it into our design plans!
They are from a place called Created Hardwood.

Instagram was making me laugh, tear up, etc. this week!
This is 100% me :)



And this is 100% X!

I don't even watch The Bachelor, but you couldn't avoid knowing what happened with Arie due to social media.
One of the only seasons I actually sat through a few episodes of was Juan Pablo's season because a local girl was on the show that year.
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this meme :)

Have you seen these fun little questionnaires on instastories?
I am addicted to them!
Here are a few I have filled out so far this week.




X's latest take home project for Kindergarten was to decorate a shamrock and fill out this paper.
He is currently OBSESSED with golf!

I posted this on Sunday night to my instastories because...#keepinitreal

I joined The Blended Blog not once, but twice this week for some fun posts!
Monday was their monthly Ask Series and it was all about Beauty :)

And then on Wednesday I linked up for their weekly dose of style with my latest shopping haul from Target & Shein.

X had his 6 month check up at the dentist this week and everything checked out perfectly :)

So we did what any logical mom and son would do with the an hour or so to spare...we headed to TARGET!!
He scored a new NERF gun since they were on sale,
and I picked up some new skincare products to try out :)
A full post about these will be coming to the blog soon.

I may or may not have stopped by the Dollar Spot/Bullseye section as well :/
I just love St. Patrick's Day! #irishgirlhere

On my way to work the other day I turned on Hair Nation on Sirius and it immediately got me thinking...
Really...I truly feel sorry for those that didn't get to grow up in the 80's/90's.
From Hair Bands, no Internet, etc.
It was such an amazing and magical time :)

Mother Nature has decided we aren't done with winter just yet.
Yesterday, it started snowing right before I got home from work and it was just so pretty!
This picture doesn't do it justice!

And then some of our friends stopped by to hangout for bit ;)
Deer :)
#theonethingilikeaboutcountryliving

I had to run into Kroger yesterday morning on my way to work and spotted these right by the checkout for $1!
You would have thought I would have let them sit there since I just bought some from Target, but nope!
I grabbed three packs to come home with me!


Last thing before I go....Who remembers this song?


I still love it and know every word of it.
But when I hear it I smile and then laugh because many years ago a couple of friends and I were in a lip sync competition.
We put together matching "costumes" and choreographed a pretty decent routine.
We got on stage in front of our whole school and performed this song!
I still remember it like it was yesterday!
So much fun!


That is all for this week!
We have a busy weekend ahead with basketball,
shopping and such with friends,
and more!

Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts