Slider

What's Up Wednesday | December

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Linking up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for...


What We're Eating This Week...
Soup, toast, and anything else that is super easy.
X and I are currently sick, so dinner really isn't getting made right now.


What I'm Reminiscing About...
How we celebrated Christmas when I was a kid.
My brother and I were the only grand kids on both sides, so my aunts, uncles, and both sets of grandparents came to our house on Christmas morning to eat breakfast and watch us open our gifts.
I used to think that it was like that for everyone!
It bums me out a bit that X won't have that type of Christmas sometimes, but I guess it is all about making our own traditions.


What I'm Loving...
That I am pretty much done Christmas shopping.
Yes, I know it is only a few days away...but some years I have so much to do still!
I only have to pick up a few gift cards and wrap everything :)


What We've Been Up To...


X lost his 5th tooth,

celebrating my birthday (check out 39 random things about me),

and helping out with X's school Christmas party!

You can tell how his cold is getting worse in this picture :(


What I'm Dreading...
Everything and nothing.


What I'm Working On...
Ordering my groceries online so I don't have to go into the store since I am sick.


What I'm Excited About...
Seeing X's face on Christmas morning :)
This is still one of my favorites :)


What I'm Watching/Reading...
The Voice, The Grinch, 
Arthur Christmas.

Technically, I am not reading it yet but I am looking forward to starting my new book I received for my birthday :)



What I'm Listening To...
Give me all the Christmas music!





What I'm Wearing...
Boots, hats, gloves, scarves....and then light layers because we went from Winter to Fall again this past week.
I am wearing my new coats from A&F.
I decided to keep them both :)



What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Celebrating Christmas with our family!


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
A fresh start!
Celebrating Mic turning 40!
X starting basketball!


What Else Is New...
I am doing some last minute cookie baking on Friday night with some friends as long as this sickness goes away!


BONUS QUESTION: Best Gift You've Ever Given A Guy
I am going to be totally cliche' and say that Mic, my dad, my brother, and my FIL all got X for Christmas in 2011.
He was technically the first grandchild on both sides, and he made my brother an uncle :)
So he is definitely the best gift I have ever given the guys in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts