Slider

Let's play Catch up!

Friday, December 1, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...
Hello!
Remember me?
I pretty much took the last week off from blogging.
I didn't mean to, but life and work have just been busy!

So today you are getting a late posted Friday Favorites from the past two weeks :)
 
So grab a cup of your favorite coffee and let's get started!

 Last week I posted about my Harvest VoxBox from Influenster.
You can check out my review of the products here.


I linked up with some of my FAVORITE ladies to recap the month of November as well :)



Life has been insanely busy these last couple of weeks, so I have taken full advantage of Kroger ClickList to pick up my groceries.
Getting to stay warm in my car instead of getting out in the rain is definitely a FAVORITE!

 So remember how I said a month or so ago that we decorate our house and tree the first weekend of November?
Yeah, that didn't happen :(
We finally got our trees up and decorated the weekend before Thanksgiving!
But as you can see from this picture our lights weren't all working.
NOT MY FAVORITE!
We added lights, but in this picture they look totally different than in person! :/

I had a wonderful visit with my friend/stylist Kasey last week as well.
Getting my hair done is always a FAVORITE!
Of course when you have time to kill you play on Snapchat right?


My new dishes arrived from Pier 1 and Pottery Barn last week and I couldn't wait to use them.
But first I had to use my new FAVORITE coffee mug just for me :)

I baked a few pies for Thanksgiving as usual, but this year I changed up the Pecan Pie recipe.
I tried this one I found on Pinterest and everyone (adults only) deemed it their FAVORITE!


 We drove up to my dad's house on Wednesday evening and had some pizza before my dad and headed out for some live music for a bit.
Live music is my FAVORITE!
Time with my dad is pretty good too ;)

 One of my step brothers was there as well :)

 Thanksgiving morning my dad and I headed out to deliver a few meals before we enjoyed our celebration with family.
We stopped at Sheets and I grabbed a Toasted Marshmallow latte to try.
NOT MY FAVORITE
I think I'll stick to Starbucks.


My husband doesn't think this is any big deal, but I sure do.
Check out this turkey...
 Mic says anyone can cut a turkey.
I beg to differ.
I do not have the patience first of all.
He makes sure that nothing is left behind!



 All my FAVORITE Thanksgiving foods :)



The weather was so nice on Friday, so we took advantage and took some family pictures on our property.
This guy is always my FAVORITE!


You know what ISN'T MY FAVORITE?
Laundry!
Seriously, it is THE WORST!

Monday night X had his Upwards basketball orientation and evaluation and he did great!



 Look at that kid!
He looks like a teenager sitting there waiting for his turn!

 We celebrated with our FAVORITE Skyline Chili for dinner :)


My only other post this week...I joined Andrea for Show & Tell!
This time was all about what we Want, Need, Wear & Read :)


I had quite a few FAVORITES from Instagram over the last couple of weeks!
#truth







My FAVORITE 5 year old (for just a few more days) lost his 4th tooth this week!
I started singing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" but it wasn't his FAVORITE.
Thankfully he said the song, not my singing :)

I think I need to order this sign!
My FAVORITE for sure!

I heard a couple old FAVORITES on the radio this week and new I had to share them with all of you!






 And last, but certainly not least.
This is a picture from last night.
 We are celebrating X's 6th birthday this weekend and I was in full party prep mode!
I can't wait to see that little guy light up when his friends are here to celebrate him :)


And that is the end!
I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving with friends/family!
I can't believe it is already December 1st!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts