Slider

39

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Today is my 39th Birthday.

There is a part of me that thinks that is just absolutely crazy that I am already 39!
There is another part of me that feels like I am 80 some days! lol!

I know age is "just a number".
But 39 is still "up there" in my world.
Not as "up there" as I used to think though.

So in honor of my 39 years here on earth, I decided to post 39 things about myself that you may or may not know.

39. My favorite number is 6.
38. I prefer going to a bar vs. a house party.
37. I like to go/do vs. being at home.
36. I don't like to watch movies. I don't like to sit still that long.
35. I work better when I am under pressure.
34. I am constantly rushing to get somewhere, but I still typically arrive early.
33. I am not a fan of binge watching anything.
32. I LOVE working out. I wish I had the time to do it more!
31. I am a steak and potato girl all the way.
30. I could live on McDonald's french fries if I had to ;)
29. I love singing karaoke but haven't done it in years.
28. If I don't have nail polish on my nails I bite them down to stubs.
27. I am afraid to try something I have never done before in fear I won't be good at it.
26. I prefer jeans over leggings any day of the week.
25. Bangs are not for me...I can't stand hair in my face.
24. Actually, short hair isn't for me either. I must be able to have a messy bun at any moment of the day.
23. Starbucks' Caramel Brulee' Latte is liquid heaven to me.
22. I get embarrassed really easily.
21. I have a really good memory.
20. But that also means I can't forget things I would like to forget.
19. I don't get jealous about anything, unless you are flirting with my husband.
18. If I am at home I like to watch the (football, baseball, basketball, etc.) game and hear the commentators.
17. I love to dance any chance I get.
16. I prefer baking over cooking because everything has to be precise.
15. I take things way too seriously.
14. Instagram is my favorite form of social media.
13. I am not a fan of anything made by Apple.
12. I absolutely love sports, but I can't stand the smell of outside.
11. I wear Vanilla Noel from Bath and Body Works year round.
10. I don't like perfume because all I can smell is the alcohol in it.
9. I whiten my teeth my swishing coconut oil in my mouth every morning.
8. I don't actually have a best friend.
7. I used to despise Chipotle and Japanese Steakhouses, and now they are my favorite places to go.
6. I don't like the taste of onions, but love eating a Bloomin Onion at Outback.
5. If I am the only one I need to make dinner for, I make buttered noddles.
4. I think being raised by divorced parents made me a better person.
3. I still keep and listen to Cd's in my car.
2. I can't wear sweatpants or yoga pants outside of the house unless I am going to workout.
1. I was born at 8:06 am and that is exactly when I start celebrating my birthday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts