Slider

TBB Asks | Holidays

Monday, December 4, 2017

Joining The Blended Blog for the last installment of the year of TBB Asks!

1. Real or Fake tree?
Fake

2. Favorite Christmas Cookie?
Snowballs with no nuts


3. Home on Christmas Morning or Travel?
We are home


4. Clear or Colored Lights?
We have clear lights on all of our trees, but I absolutely love colored lights!


5. Send Christmas Cards?
Yep!


6. Favorite Christmas Present Received?
Slightly cliche', but I would have to say Xavier.
He was born just a couple weeks before Christmas :)


7. Favorite Christmas Present Given?
Again cliche', but I have to say giving both of our parents their first grandchild in 2011.


8. Stockings or No Stockings?
Yes :)


9. Christmas PJ's?
Absolutely!
We receive a package on Christmas Eve that has new PJ's for each of us to wear that evening to bed :)


10. Favorite Christmas Carol?
All of them! It is so hard to choose!
Holy Night, God rest ye very gentlemen, Do you hear what I hear,
and so many more!


11. Favorite Holiday Tradition?
Going to church on Christmas Eve and singing Silent Night by just the light of candles.


12. Early Shopper or Last Minute?
Both!


13. Favorite Christmas Movie or Show?
The Christmas Story was my favorite movie for so many years!
But I can add The Grinch (Jim Carrey version) and Four Christmases to my favorites as well.


14. Favorite Holiday Beverage?
I drink it year round, but I have to go with Hot Chocolate topped with whipped cream.


15. Cookies and Milk for Santa?
Yep!
Typically it is the red creme Oreo's :)
And we leave carrots for the reindeer too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts