Slider

Friday Favorites | The Last of 2017

Friday, December 29, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Since it is already Friday afternoon, I am not going to waste any time!

First FAVORITE of the week is this guy!
I have had the flu for the last two weeks and he has been great considering it has been his Christmas break.
We had to cancel all celebrations with family due to being contagious, but he has hung in there and been such a good boy!

And I never shared our Christmas card because of being sick, and then I didn't save it.
So here it is after is has been Facebook edited...
These two are my absolute FAVORITES!
And yes, X and I totally rocked camo in our family pic this year :)
#giveusallthecamo


I asked Mic for these Minnetonka slippers for Christmas and they are my new FAVORITE thing to slip my feet into every morning!
Our house is FREEZING until we get a fire going in the mornings, and these beauties keep me nice and warm :)


My only other post this week was a question for all of you!
Please check it out here!
I would love your feedback on what your FAVORITE posts are :)


I came across Little Mugshots on Instagram and immediately started following them.
I knew I wanted something with X's sweet little profile on it and this clutch was calling my name!
I Mic ordered it for Christmas for me ;)
 The leather (by Rooted Leather) is amazing and that profile is just perfection!
By far my FAVORITE thing I received this year!


I loved both of the following so much I shared them both on my Instagram :)


And that is it for today!
We are busy moving things around our office,
the boys are (fingers crossed) getting haircuts today,
and then we are catching up on celebrating Christmas with at least a few of our family members this weekend.
And then we are ringing in 2018 with some of our very FAVORITE people :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Be safe and enjoy your 2018 celebrations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts