Slider

Graphic Tees, Insta Love & More!

Friday, August 11, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Last Thursday I headed north to go to the Cleveland Indians game with my dad.
We had dinner at Michael Symon's restaurant, Mabel's BBQ and it was so good!

We shared this tray of food, but my FAVORITE was the pork loin in the top right corner!
Delicious!

After we ate, we headed over to the stadium and watched my FAVORITE baseball team, in my FAVORITE city bring home a W over the New York Yankees!




In my mail on Friday was this tee promoting the new movie Kidnap in theaters now.
You know graphic tees are my FAVORITE!
It was the perfect thing to wear with my new FAVORITE coat (sold out, but currently available for your mini me in size 10 only) and jeans from the #NSALE on a cooler than normal night :)
#KidNapMovie #DontMessWithMom


While Mic had a golf outing on Saturday, X and I watched his new FAVORITE movie (Descendants 2) for the 100th time!
His FAVORITE parts are when they are singing and dancing because he loves to do it with them :)
I think I need to get him enrolled in a hip hop class soon!


I linked up with The Blended Blog on Monday for their Ask Series for August.
It is full of fun summer facts about me!
Like, hot dogs with ketchup are my FAVORITE!!!



On Tuesday I was a bit more serious than normal and talked about something that ISN'T MY FAVORITE - the stress/anxiety I have been dealing with over the past year.


That evening I enjoyed a visit with my FAVORITE stylist friend to update my locks :)
While I decided that shorter hair just isn't me for me (at least not right now), I did have a few more layers cut to give it a little pop while it grows out.


Some days these two drive me crazy together, but there are moments where they are bonding over something like "cool shoes" and my heart melts.
They are definitely my FAVORITE crazy duo!


Wednesday was all about Back to School on the blog!
I am talking about what we do to get ready for school to start in less than two weeks and a few last minute fun things we have planned.
Like picking up some new graphic tees for school :)
#OURFAVORITEKINDOFTEES


Instagram was killing this week in the FAVORITE posts category!

Please tell me you follow Scary Mommy?!?!
These are hilarious!!!








And after taking a year off (still not sure why), I ordered a new planner from Erin Condren the other day and I can't wait for it to arrive!
I ordered the Life Planner in the marquee style.
I still wish they made these in the 8 1/2 X 11 size (hint, hint EC).
If you are interested in ordering something from Erin Condren grab my discount code here :)
These are by far my FAVORITE planner/calendar to use!


And that is it for this week!
Looking forward a pretty low key weekend and then heading to the Columbus Zoo on Monday!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will see you back here on Tuesday for Show & Tell - Guilty Pleasures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts