Slider

Summer Isn't Over Yet!

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

This weekend we were busy packing in all the fun we could before school starts on Wednesday!
Before the weekend fun officially began for X, my fun started on Friday morning when my new EC planner arrived right as I was leaving for work :) :)
I love it!!!!
Haven't picked out a planner for 2018 yet?
Head over to the Erin Condren site and score a discount when you order using my link :)
Happy Shopping!



I had to run out to grab some lunch and made a pit stop at Hobby Lobby.
#allthehearteyeemojisforthefootballdecor

X is obsessed with sharks!
He would love this!

And then I moved onto the Christmas decor :)
I would be completely content if Hobby Lobby left their Christmas decor out year round.


After work we ate a quick dinner and then headed to the Blueberry Festival!
Games were played, prizes were won, rides were ridden, and unhealthy treats were consumed.
Pretty great night in my book ;)











On Saturday we headed north to Port Clinton/Catawba Island for a day of swimming and camping with my dad and step mom.
The weather was perfect!



 While X chilled for a bit, Mic and I even hopped on their bikes and took a little ride.
It was gorgeous!


We ended the evening listening to music and making Smore's by the fire :)

Last minute pic on Sunday before we headed home since I didn't take many on Saturday :/
Don't mind my child's goofy face.
He has decided to no longer smile in pictures unless HE wants it taken. Grrr!


 And since I am writing this on Monday I will throw in this picture of the sun.
It was so neat checking out the different phases of the eclipse!

And that was it for our weekend!
What did you do this weekend?
Are your kiddos starting school this week?

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts